cliente, parroquiano, visitante, miembro de una parroquia
Noun(1) someone who pays for goods or services
(1) Jon won over Lucie's father, but her mother is a tough customer(2) she's a tough customer(3) customer information(4) he's an odd customer(5) It's been an amazing draw for us but we felt in Manchester there is that urban customer .(6) The boy's clearly a slippery customer by this point, but the worst was yet to come.(7) business customer(8) Mr Harrison was a regular customer at the Golden Lion(9) In the worst cases, it took a customer three weeks to get through to customer services.(10) If we do not try to find a need and try to sell the customer a new service then we are disciplined.(11) There are some welcome concessions over pay for our customer service colleagues.(12) It would not surprise me to see this speedy customer produce a repeat performance tomorrow.(13) The Internet became truly worthwhile at last and I was a very happy customer indeed.(14) customer complaints(15) he's a slippery customer(16) customer experience
(1) customer service :: servicio al cliente
(2) customer care :: atención al cliente
(3) customer services :: servicios al cliente
(4) customer base :: base de clientes
(5) potential customer :: cliente potencial
(6) customer profile :: perfil de cliente
(7) regular customer :: cliente regular
(8) retail customer :: cliente minorista
(9) know your customer :: conozca a su cliente
(10) prospective customer :: cliente posible
1. consumer ::
4. patron ::
5. client ::
7. shopper ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Speaking of CUSTOMER,
it's not too late to have
a grand opening.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
...just to complain
about their CUSTOMER service.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
He could be the first CUSTOMER.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Which is crazy since rock and roll
is all about good CUSTOMER service.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Yes, but at this point,
pretty much any CUSTOMER does.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
English to Spanish Dictionary: customer
Meaning and definitions of customer, translation in Spanish language for customer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of customer in Spanish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "customer"
What customer means in Spanish, customer meaning in Spanish, customer definition, examples and pronunciation of customer in Spanish language.