ocio, libre, tiempo libre, tiempo sin ocupaciónde deporte, de sport
Noun(1) time available for ease and relaxation(2) freedom to choose a pastime or enjoyable activity
(1) We have to remind ourselves that we may not have the leisure to do this later.(2) They are used for river patrols and leisure activities.(3) Recycling materials for use later was one of those issues taken up by people who had the leisure to think about such matters.(4) increased opportunities for leisure(5) He volunteered much of his own time and effort to the provision of recreation and leisure opportunities for the aged and disabled in our community.(6) Making room for relaxation and enjoyment of leisure activities is vital for all of us.(7) leisure activities(8) Sir Henry Royce belittled leisure activities such as golf and tennis.(9) Recreational and leisure activities used to be two separate entities.(10) I take enjoyment and satisfaction from my work, my family and leisure activities.(11) Friesen, 65, said Tuesday it seemed like the right time to retire and spend more time on leisure activities as well as some charity work.(12) Usually the leisure consists of snorkeling, night club jaunts and ample free time spent with other American youths.(13) Sport and leisure activities are the main focus today.(14) The findings show a clear preference for undertaking leisure activities outdoors and in the countryside as part of a healthy lifestyle.(15) After his trial and brief imprisonment for corruption he took no further part in public life so had the leisure in which to enjoy the purest of pleasures.(16) writers with enough leisure to practice their art
(1) leisure time :: ocio
(2) leisure activities :: actividades de ocio
(3) leisure activity :: actividad de ocio
(4) leisure center :: Centro de ocio
(5) at leisure :: descansando
(6) leisure suit :: ropa casual
(7) at your leisure :: en su tiempo libre
(8) leisure time activity :: actividad de tiempo libre
(9) leisure class :: clase ociosa
(10) be at leisure :: en el ocio
1. free time ::
2. spare time ::
3. time off ::
4. recreation ::
5. relaxation ::
7. pleasure ::
9. downtime ::
falta del tiempo
1. exertion ::
2. labor ::
3. toil ::
4. work ::
leisure, leisured, leisurely
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- I can do without it in my LEISURE time.
- Fair enough.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
Yeah. It's on page three
of the Arts and Leisure section.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
The Hand of the King
doesn't have much LEISURE time.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Spanish Dictionary: leisure
Meaning and definitions of leisure, translation in Spanish
language for leisure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of leisure in Spanish and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'leisure'
What leisure means in Spanish, leisure meaning
in Spanish, leisure
definition, examples and pronunciation
of leisure in Spanish language.